Who Is Bianca Santucci?
- What inspired you to write a book?
My work inspired me write. I have always been one who enjoys working and networking with my community. I do enjoy volunteering my time when I can to the local community. And being an animal lover and previous Working with kids, I wanted to write a book for both. Plus also wanted to show the community who I am as an individual.
- Who is your favourite author and why?
Dr Chris Brown would be my inspiration. Being a vet and an animal lover. I follow him and his stories. I enjoy watching his tv show and I enjoy him on the living room.
- What is your favourite food?
Having an Italian background, I have always loved my culture and food. Anything Italian is my favourite, especially home made pasta.
- What do you like to do when you are not writing?
I enjoy the outdoors and being in nature. I love the beach and spending time relaxing and taking in nature.
- As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
I have always wanted to help and care. Originally I wanted to be a dance teacher, having a passion for dance. Then paths change and I then worked in childcare for over 10yrs before finding my real passion of caring for animals and pets and helping educate people about their pets.
- What do you think makes a good story?
A great story comes from true passion and Sharing the journey of someone.
7. What was one of the most surprising things you learned from writing your book?
How easy it actually was. Before I knew it, it all came together.
- When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?
I have always wanted to write someone at some stage. It was only with the Passion of my business that the idea came about. And how I had so many clients and people in my community behind me telling me I should do it.
- How long does it take you write a book?
Only took a couple of weeks as it was only a short story.
- Can you share with us what your next book will be about?
My next book, will be the journey of my own personal dog and his life.